Add to Calendar
April 21, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Overview lasts about one hour and is for newer employees who want to know more about how they can best use their investment accounts to ensure a secure retirement, even if retirement is a long time from now.
You will learn:
- The difference between Pension Plus and Defined Contribution.
- How the Personal Healthcare Fund works.
- The differences between the 457 and 401(k) Plans.
- Your investment options in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
- Payout options for the 401(k) and 457.
- Who to call with questions.