The purpose of this organization shall be:
1. to promote the ideals of honesty, service, leadership, and skill development among America's future workforce;
2. to reward scholastic achievement in occupational, vocational, and/or technical education;
3. to assist society members in their pursuit of career and educational goals;
4. to help to build and maintain a stronger, more positive image for technical students, programs, and schools, in the local community and throughout the nation;
5. to encourage the practice of high standards of personal and professional conduct and individual responsibility among the membership;
6. to help member schools to initiate and maintain strong working partnerships with local institutions of business, industry, and commerce.
BACC was granted a charter membership in 2000.