Family Success Program
A free program for families with children ages 0 – 5 years
Answers parenting questions and provides information and ideas about child development.
What we offer…
- Learn how to help your child reach their fullest potential.
- Personal visits with fun activities to promote learning.
- Parent groups get together; family, food, fun and hot topics.
- Weekly play groups for children ages 0-5, siblings and parents.
- Connections to community resources.
- Excellent resources; handouts, videos, articles and information.
Did you Know?
- Attachment is the foundation for which learning is built upon. It is not something you DO to your child. It is the relationship you and your child create together.
- When you talk, sing or read to your baby, you help their brain grow! Research has shown singing and listening to music helps build their math skills. Music helps build memory and concentration.
- Reading to your child helps them to become a better problem solver.
- Playing is how children learn. Play enhances all areas of your child’s development. Play everyday with your child.
Our home visits generally last about an hour and are made around your schedule. How often we visit is also up to you. Whether it be once a week, every two weeks or once a month.
For more information contact
Coldwater, MI 49036