366 Morse St
Coldwater, MI 49036
For all public school employees hired on or AFTER July 1, 2010: The MPSERS Pension Plus/401(k)/457 Plans Overview class is designed for you to better understand the Pension Plus and Defined Contribution Plans. An investment professional from Voya Financial® will moderate this session.
The Overview lasts about one hour and is for newer employees who want to know more about how they can best use their investment accounts to ensure a secure retirement, even if retirement is a long time from now.
You will learn:
- The difference between Pension Plus and Defined Contribution.
- How the Personal Healthcare Fund works.
- The differences between the 457 and 401(k) Plans.
- Your investment options in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
- Payout options for the 401(k) and 457.
- Who to call with questions.
This meeting will begin at 4:00 p. m. on November 13, 2018 in the Branch ISD Career Center. Register for this meeting by clicking here.
- Click the blue NEXT button in the top right panel.
- Click on the “Public School (MPSERS) 401(k)/457 Plans Overview, then click NEXT.
- Scroll to the meeting labeled “Branch ISD” near the bottom of the list and click inside the radio button to the left of the address.
- Click the radio button to the left of the time, and click NEXT again.
- Complete the registration form and click SAVE.