366 Morse St
Coldwater, MI 49036
For all public school employees hired BEFORE July 1, 2010: The Planning Your Retirement Workshop (PYR) is designed for public school employees in the defined benefit pension plan first hired before July 1, 2010 who are within five years of retirement. These meetings were, until recently, known as Preretirement Information Meetings (PRIMs). The workshop lasts about two hours. We also encourage you to generate a pension estimate in miAccount and bring that estimate with you to the meeting. The meeting will also cover:
- Meeting eligibility requirements;
- Picking Pension Payment Option;
- Deciding on insurance;
- Reviewing plans, choosing a retirement date, and applying for retirement; and
- Adjusting to retirement.
This meeting will begin at 5:30 p. m. on November 13, 2018 in Branch ISD Career Center. Register for this meeting by clicking here.
- Click the blue NEXT button in the top right panel.
- Click on the “Public School (MPSERS) 401(k)/457 Plans Overview, then click NEXT.
- Scroll to the meeting labeled “Branch Area Careers Center” near the bottom of the list and click inside the radio button to the left of the address.
- Click the radio button to the left of the time, and click NEXT again.
- Complete the registration form and click SAVE.